Lloyd Bowen provides strategies for success for starting out in a new school...
It is never too soon to ask for help. Start those ongoing professional discussions today.
- Lessons need to be meaningful.
- Build positive relationships.
- Get to know students quickly.
- Learn some key names fast.
- Look for opportunities to re-focus on learning.
- Prepare a ‘go-to kit’ of learning activities across stages.
- Chat with colleagues about classes right away.
- Start discussions around student strengths.
- Remember, teachers are people and we make mistakes too.
Find our Takeaway Notes and Graphic Summary attached below.
Listen to the full CPL Podcast episode here