Language for Organising Text in English K-10 is an online module offered by Education at University of Wollongong (UOW) in partnership with the NSW Teachers Federation - Centre for Professional learning (CPL). This module was previously known as "Resources for Organising Texts in English K-10"
Members are advised to register as soon as possible via the University of Wollonong e-payment system
This module is the third in a series of three modules making up the 'Knowledge about Language' unit. Successful completion of all three modules in this unit may enable participants to apply for academic credit into the Postgraduate coursework program within Education at UOW.
Note: These are stand-alone modules and it is not necessary for participants to complete modules 1 and 2 before enrolling in 3.
How to Apply
- The special rate for financial members of the NSW Teachers Federation for the third module is $230.
- A maximum of up to 30 NSW Teachers Federation members are eligible for the special rate.
- Got to the University of Wollongong One-Stop shop to register.
- The University of Wollongong administers and conducts the module.
- For further information please contact the University of Wollongong via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University of Wollongong is the endorsed provider for this module.
Completing a Language for Organising Text in English K-10 course will contribute 12 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing: 1.2.2, 2.1.2, 3.2.2, 6.2.2, 7.4.2 from the Australian Professsional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW. (or 20 hours with successful completion of assignment).
Delivery Dates: 21 August until 15 September 2017
Enrolments Close: 9 August 2017
All Teachers K-10