‘Getting Interpersonal with Grammar in English K-10’ is an online module offered by Education at University of Wollongong (UOW) in partnership with the NSW Teachers Federation - Centre for Professional Learning (CPL).
This module was previously known as 'Going Further with Grammar in English K-10'
Members are advised to register as soon as possible via the University of Wollongong e-payment system
This module is the second in a series of three modules making up the ‘Knowledge about Language’ unit. Successful completion of all three modules in this unit may enable participants to apply for academic credit into the Postgraduate coursework program within Education at UOW. Please note these modules need not be completed in order.
How to Apply
- The special rate for financial members of the NSW Teachers Federation for this module is $230.
- A maximum of up to 30 NSW Teachers Federation members are eligible for the special rate per module.
- Go to the University of Wollongong website at One Stop Shop to register.
- The University of Wollongong administers and conducts the course.
- For all information please contact the University of Wollongong via email@example.com
- The University of Wollongong is the endorsed provider for this module.
Completing Getting Interpersonal with Grammar in English K-10 will contribute to twelve (12) hours of NESA Registered PD addressing: 2.1.2, 2.3.2, 5.4.2, 6.2.2, 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW (or 20 hours with successful completion of assignment).
Delivery Dates: 21 August - 15 September 2017
Enrolments Close: 11 August 2017