‘Coming to Grips with Grammar in English K-10’ is an online module and is being offered by Education at the University of Wollongong (UOW) in partnership with the NSW Teachers Federation - Centre for Professional Learning (CPL).
Members are advised to register as soon as possible via the University of Wollonong e-payment system One-Stop - Coming to Grips with Grammar
This module is the first of a series of three modules making up the ‘Knowledge about Language Unit’. Successful completion of all three modules in this unit may enable participants to apply for academic credit into the Postgraduate coursework program within Education at UOW.
Note: These are stand-alone modules and it is not necessary to complete all modules.
How to Apply
1. The special rate for financial members of the NSW Teachers Federation for the first module is $230. (Please ensure you provide your Federation membership number when registering).
2. A maximum of up to 30 NSW Teachers Federation members are eligible for the special rate per module.
3. Go to the University of Wollongong One Stop Shop to register.
4. The University of Wollongong administers and conducts the course.
5. For further information please contact the University of Wollongong via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The University of Wollongong is the endorsed provider for this module. This module is registered and accredited by NESA formerly the Board of Studies Teaching & Educational Standards NSW (BOSTES) for 12 hours hours (or 20 hours with successful completion of assignment) and addresses the following Australian standards: 1.2.2, 2.1.2, 3.2.2, 6.2.2, 7.4.2
Delivery Dates: 22 May - 16 June 2017
Enrolments Close: 10 May 2017